Monday, September 9, 2013

Intro

Hello to all,

My name is Audrey Popham.  I am married, and my husband and I have 2 sons.  Teaching fourth grade at Flaherty Elementary, running with and for my boys, and taking masters classes keeps me hopping, but when I have a few extra minutes, I love to read.

This is my 3rd year teaching.  Returning to college to complete my degree and begin a teaching career has been a challenge, but a fulfilling and rewarding endeavor.  Each day is filled with new challenges and wonderful students.

Currently, I am enrolled in a masters course, Young Adult and Children's Literature, that requires a great deal of reading, and I am happy to say that I am looking forward to it.  Reading is one of my favorite things to do.

I hope you enjoy reading the posts on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment